Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hold on a minute!

I have just come across this little gem thanks to Tottenham Lad. I cannot believe that this shit is going on in our country.

The TELEGRAPH

Failed, for calling a sergeant 'him'
By David Green(Filed: 23/07/2006)

To make it clear that opponents of ethnic targets stood no chance of promotion, a range of "diversity-related assessments" were included in all staff selection processes from March 2005. What does this mean in practice? A 19-year-old female candidate for the police service recently learnt a hard lesson in diversity awareness. She had passed her written tests, and in her interview was asked what she would do if she needed advice. She replied: "I would go to my sergeant and ask him for help." She failed the interview for referring to the sergeant as "him", thus revealing her lack of gender awareness.

Excuse me but......BOLLOCKS


What is going on in the corridors of power?

Have they no idea who it was that voted them into power?

Do they care?

Elsewhere in this article it highlights the fact that the "IMMIGRATION SERVICE" is being staffed by ...... wait for it ...... under achieving immigrants.

Isn't that a bit like letting the fox guard the hen house.

Say what you like about me, I am no racist, but this is plain lunacy.

Political Correctness is a desease. It has to stop and it has to stop now!

No comments: